Sunday, June 06, 2004

Welcome to Twins Chatter!

I just wanted to devise a post to welcome all you first-time visitors to Twins Chatter. We've been going strong for about two months now, and although it has been a struggle at times, it has also been very rewarding. Twins Chatter features two writers: myself (Ryan) and my longtime friend John. We're both life-long Twins fans who enjoy writing as well.

Anyway, I hope you'll check out my latest post, which discusses (in some length) the upcoming Major League Amateur Draft, to be held Monday and Tuesday. Also, here are a few other notable archived posts you may enjoy:

Twins 2-Month Report Card
The Lost Month
Sunday Chatter
Early Season Playoff Match-ups
Thank You Victory Sports for Giving Me My Life Back
Braves Struggle Under Curse of Henry "Babe" Blanco

Also, if you would like to know more about John and I, click here to read a short biography about me and here to learn more about John. Thanks again for stopping by. Be sure and drop by again tomorrow as John will have a new post up.

-Ryan M.
twinsfan21@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment